Job vacancy | SEA Marketer | Sunweb Group
You are passionate about seeing the results of your work reflected in objective data. Not only because positive results give you energy, but also continue to grow in your career. You are eager to learn and experiment to achieve business goals in new ways.
As a SEA Marketer in Sunweb’s e-commerce team, your goal is to ensure focused online find ability of the Sunweb Group brands via paid search campaigns. You create paid search campaigns to guide the target group to the right information on the website. Through monitoring and analysis, you know how to optimize the campaign within the budget. You achieve extra results by responding to trends and opportunities you identify.
Your challenge as Sunweb’s SEA Marketer:
• Monitoring performance of daily campaign management of Sunweb Group brands by dashboarding and reporting
• Creating online visibility for Sunweb Group brands to the right target audiences
• Optimizing ROAS
• A/B testing for ads and landing pages
• Cooperating with other (paid) channels (Display, Social, SEO, UX, CRO)
• Identifying opportunities and translate them into solutions
Why join Sunweb Group?
• International, ambitious, and dynamic organization
• Full-time position (40h) at Sunweb’s Rotterdam office
• Flexibility to work from home
• 25 holiday days plus 6 ATV days (based on full-time employment)
• Challenging environment within a young and ambitious marketing team with space to grow and learn
• Attractive discount when booking with Sunweb’s brands
What about you?
• At least 3 years of experience as SEA marketer
• Strong analytical skills
• Google Ads certificates
• Experience with Google Ads and Bing, bGenius is a pré
• Good understanding of ROAS and other performance metrics
• Understanding of other search engines
• Basic SEO knowledge
Sunweb Group values proactive colleagues who are eager to get new information and advice. Involving colleagues to improve campaigns together. Continuous learning and improvement are some of the key aspect. You don’t do this alone, but together with the different teams.
Are you interested in this position or do you have questions ? Feel free to contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org or +31653128802.