Digital Film Production Company
Do you get itchy feet of sitting behind a desk all day? Are you a highly capable business developer with interest in film and web technology?
Business Development Manager
Your job as a business developer is to grow the business, identify sales leads, pitch and close deals with (new) clients and maintain a good working relationship with all their contacts.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for generating and nurturing new business relationships within the company. Working autonomously, you will manage warm incoming leads as well as taking the initiative to identify new opportunities. Whether you are attending prospective client meetings, building referral relationships or conducting outbound activities, your sales skills will be essential in winning new clients and drive industry recognition in the process. The role requires an awareness of industry developments to enhance the creative offering.
- Responsible for researching sales leads, pro-actively approaching clients, cold-calling and meeting clients around the world, converting to achieve set targets
- Present a knowledgeable and credible face of the agency to external audiences, deliver presentations of the agency’s services to new clients
- Developing and maintaining relationships with Media, Creative, and PR Agencies as well as directly with clients
- Negotiating with clients to develop long term opportunities and build partnerships
- Attending client events, social networking events and exhibitions/trade shows
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients and identifying new revenue streams
Our client is an integrated production company, creatively driven to make exciting experiences that engage real people. Working across four key disciplines of digital, live action, animation & visual fx and experiential, they combine all of there expertise and variety of skills to deliver something special for their A-listed clients.
- Autonomous, self-motivated and commercial
- A general interest in film & web technology
- A highly capable negotiator with proven ability to close deals
- Social team player
- 2 to 3 years experience within a Sales/New Business Development role, preferably within an Advertising or Production Agency
- Contacts in the industry is an advantage (not essential if you demonstrate that you can identify new contacts quickly)
- Excellent communication skills
- Second or third language would be an advantage
- Bachelor or academic degree
Our client has an international and informal working atmosphere. The working hours are flexible and travel is a part of your job. The conditions of employment and fringe benefits are in line with the job requirements.
For more information and to apply, please contact Gijs Mul 06 145 759 63 or firstname.lastname@example.org.