Job vacancy | CRM Marketing Specialist | Sunweb Group
As a CRM Marketing Specialist, you are responsible for creating and the execution of the vision and strategy of CRM marketing. You are the owner of our campaign management tool Selligent Marketing Cloud. Your goal is to continuously improve the results of our CRM activities throughout all phases of the customer lifecycle & customer journey. You’ll take the maturity of our CRM activities to the next level and develop / own a roadmap to a successful future.
Together with E-mail Marketers from different business units and brands, you’ll continuously improve our e-mail marketing interactions throughout the whole customer journey. Our consumers actively and reactively interact with us to find and improve their next holiday experience. It’s up to you and the team to help them do this in the most relevant and inspiring way.
Your challenge as Sunweb’s CRM Marketing Specialist:
• You ensure an optimized CRM/e-mail strategy & roadmap
• You work together with colleagues from different brands and get the best out of each other, take the CRM maturity of Sunweb Group to a higher level.
• You ensure that customers get a relevant and personalized email experience throughout the whole customer journey.
• As an owner of the campaign management tool (Selligent Marketing Cloud), you are responsible for the set-up and development of the tool
• You will take the lead in ensuring the best activities (when, how and what) in the email calendar and manage the contact pressure.
• You set up a lead generation program to grow our e-mail marketing database.
• You co-create and manage automated/triggerbased email campaigns in the campaign management tool.
• You co-develop & utilize our customer data platform (CDP)
• You drive innovation for CRM marketing.
• Inspire, train & support E-mail Marketers from different business units/brands and facilitate the sharing of ideas and learnings between them.
Why join Sunweb Group?
• International, ambitious, and dynamic organization
• Full-time position (40h) at our Rotterdam office
• Flexibility to work from home
• 25 holiday days plus 6 ATV days (based on full-time employment)
• Challenging environment within a young and ambitious marketing team with space to grow and learn
• Attractive discount when booking with our brands
What about you?
• You have a bachelor or master’s degree in marketing or something comparable and at least 3 years of experience with CRM marketing
• You have (hands-on) experience with Selligent Marketing Cloud and marketing automation.
• Excellent level of English is a must, Dutch is a great advantage.
• Teamwork is important to you and you can manage stakeholders well.
• Analytical thinking is one of your strong characteristics.
• You have knowledge of e-mail marketing technologies such as deliverability.
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus, as well as data selection experience such as SQL.
• Learning new things and experimenting towards CRM marketing is part of your second nature.
• You’re an inspirational team player who feels comfortable working in an international, innovative and collaborating organization.
We value proactive colleagues who challenge the status quo and who are eager to learn by experimenting and sharing knowledge. Customer-first mindset, continuous learning and improving yourself, are some of the aspects to be successful, together with collaborating with different teams.
Are you interested in this position or do you have questions ? Feel free to contact us by email@example.com or +31 6 30506285.