Vacancy | CRM Specialist| Belvilla
The @leisure Group, part of Axel Springer SE, is one of the largest players in the market for accommodation rentals, such as holiday homes and holiday parks. @leisure is a market leader in the Benelux, Denmark and the German online vacation rental markets with its core brands Belvilla, DanCenter/Danland and Traum-Ferienwohnungen. More than 3 million holidaymakers from over 118 different countries book their holiday every year with @leisure.
We are looking for an experienced CRM Specialist.
The CRM Specialist is responsible for the CRM activities for Belvilla and DanCenter brands with the aim to develop a holistic customer view. In close cooperation with the Web Analist and Product Owners, the CRM Specialist helps the Marketing Team to act upon customer data and maximise the executed marketing activities.
The CRM Specialist will be reporting into the Acquisition Manager. The position will be located in Eindhoven and/or Amsterdam.
Task and Responsibilities
• Define and execute CRM strategy based on set ambitions and growth objectives for all brands.
• Implement CRM improvements in order to create and enrich the holistic customer view.
• Manage and enrich CRM database from internal and external data sources.
• Ensure effective database segmentations for targeted marketing activities.
• Work closely with all departments to ensure CRM works effectively for all aspects of our business.
• Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
• Analyse marketing performance and suggest improvements.
• Create, implement, monitor and optimise automated marketing campaigns to influence the Guest life cycle and Homeowner life cycle.
• Work closely with other Marketing Team members and other departments in order to create synergy amongst all (marketing) activities.
• Responsible for relevant management reporting.
Skills and Requirements
• Al least a Master degree in Marketing or related area.
• At least 3 years experience is a similar position in a commercial environment, preferably in the online travel sector.
• Successful track record in CRM activities.
• Decent experience with projectmanagement.
• Very well acquainted with prospecting, audience segmentation, customer engagement, customer retention and loyalty, HTML, dashboarden and reporting.
• Experience with systems like Adobe Campaign (or similar e-mail software), Google Analytics, Tableau, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Analytical mindset and excellent communication skills.
• Excellent Dutch and English language skills.
• Independent and entrepreneurial mindset, proactive, result-and data driven.
A dynamic position at the heart of the organisation, actually contributing to the growth ambitions of @Leisure. Your personal approach will be validated and you will have ample opportunity to grow in an expanding business. Your initiatives and creativity will not only be welcomed, the will be rewarded as well. They have an informal culture where they motivate and support each others. They are proud to be the best in their business.