Job vacancy | Sunweb Group
As Email Marketer at Sunweb Group you constantly improve the results of our email marketing campaigns throughout all phases of the customer journey. Together with the specialists and marketers, you optimize the email marketing campaigns that the consumers actively and reactively use to find and improve their next holiday experience. You own the campaign management tool (SMC from Selligent) and support content marketers and full-stack marketing teams with configuring, measuring and delivering email campaigns.
Your challenge as Sunweb's E-mail Marketeer:
• Co-create email campaigns and implement in the campaign management tool (Selligent);
• Set up and monitor the Email roadmap;
• Optimize, manage and configure automated email flows;
• Create selections and segmentation of relevant consumers for automated and ad-hoc campaigns;
• Measure and analyse results from automated and scheduled email campaigns and share opportunities for improvement;
• Co-develop retention campaigns / programs in line with the marketing calendar.
About the Team(s)
Sunweb Group have adopted a full agile way of working and continuously attract an increasing number of customers (+ 1 million last year) through self-organising marketing teams that are called full-stack as each team covers all channels for their focus (brand/region). They continuously deliver value through multiple development teams that are divided over 3 value streams (Marketing, Tour operating and Business Intelligence). You will work in and with multiple cross-functional teams to make sure that all the specialists around you get most out of email as important marketing channel and campaign tool. You own the campaign management tool and email campaigning calendar, provide crucial input to their campaign management and Customer Data Platform roadmap and work closely together with all data driven acquisition & retention marketing activities.
Why join Sunweb Group?
• Working for an international, ambitious, and dynamic organization;
• In the Sunweb Academy, you can join “learning labs” for self-development;
• You can enjoy 25 holiday days plus 6 ATV days (based on full-time employment)
• Y;ou have the flexibility to work from anywhere;
• Attractive discount when booking with Sunweb brands for you, your friends, and your family;
• Sunweb Group’s office is in Rotterdam, but we are currently working remotely.
What about you?
You are an eager professional with great interest, enthusiasm and experience in email marketing. With strong collaborative skills and experience in working with email, performance, campaign management and online marketers. You will be stationed in Rotterdam, nearest to business and customer, while being in daily contact with the full-stack marketing teams and development teams. Experience in working Agile is a big plus; training and coaching are part of (y)our focus on continuous improvement.
Further core competences that are appreciated in this job:
• A bachelor/master’s degree in marketing, economics, information technology or related field;
• HTML / CSS skills are a big plus, data selection experience / skills (SQL like) as well;
• Experience with SIM (Selligent) is also a plus, training & support will be provided where useful;
• Track record in ecommerce/analytics;
• Fluent in English.
Who you can contact:
Do you have any questions after reading this vacancy? Are you interested and do you what to get in touch with Travix?
You can contact Kiki van der Ben via +31 6 30506285 or email@example.com. Kiki is also always easily accessible via LinkedIn. If you know the right candidate, of course we would also like to hear from you!