Vacature | Robeco
As an email marketer you constantly create and optimize Robeco’s B2B newsletter messages, and you understand how this adds value to the business. Email marketing is an important part of the whole digital marketing strategy and aimed to support all offices across the globe.
This role sits within the Digital Solutions team of Robeco, which is part of Global marketing. The Digital Solutions team is responsible for the management and development of Robeco’s global digital marketing tooling in their B2B environment. That ranges from managing Websites to Sales Enablement, and from managing the social media channels to deploying newsletters. Robeco does so for all their global audiences and with a relatively small team. That needs T-shaped professionals that have deep understanding of certain topics but are also willing and able to support direct colleagues on related terrains.
Position & Requirements
The Email marketer is responsible for the day to day email sending and optimization of the HQ initiated (nurture-) campaigns, invitations and email newsletters via the Marketing Automation tooling. You initiate the monthly newsletter editorial board and manages efficient processes for timely and flawless operations. You work with a large set of stakeholders, of which the international country marketers are a crucial part.
This role requires in-depth knowledge of their digital marketing tooling, primarily the marketing automation tooling. You have a full understanding of what triggers successful email campaigns. Therefor you should also have basic knowledge on email copywriting, storytelling and good call to actions. You understand how to use the most important metrics to measure the efficiency and success of an email campaign for further optimization. Knowing the basics of AB testing is necessary.
You are also responsible for a correct and timely answering of all the requests that come in via the ‘ NewsXchange’ inbox, mostly concerning email requests or assistance with sending out emails.
You should have an understanding of email marketing automation, such as how to: collect data and synchronize it between systems, segment subscribers based on data, build workflows, nurture paths and follow-up sequences and personalize emails effectively. You should also know the basics of design and user experience to discuss with other marketeers how to optimize the email experience.
Next to this main responsibility you are with your direct colleagues responsible for other marketing automation tooling such as our Sales Enablement Tool Seismic and our Social Media Tooling. This way you can support or replace colleagues if necessary. With them you are also responsible for a set of training tools to learn colleagues how to use these systems and help them through training sessions to become experienced users themselves.
What do they offer?
– A challenging position: your work is a crucial step in the marketing & sales process;
– A position in a professional, dedicated and enthusiastic team which operates in an international and dynamic environment;
– An opportunity to develop and expand your skills. In this job you will have contact with many disciplines within Robeco and the global sales offices, obtaining knowledge of the different facets of Asset Management and B2B marketing.
– Experience and knowledge on email marketing processes, key success factors, optimizing email results by optimizing all relevant factors;
– T-shaped digital marketing role. A broader Digital Marketing background / knowledge (social media, sales enablement, content manager) to support colleagues within the team;
– Global support role for using the email/marketing automation tooling;
– Strong Communication skills – you are constantly in contact and alignment with many different stakeholders, amongst which are all international offices;
– Passionate about testing and optimizing your deliverables step by step, being able to convince stakeholders on the necessity of optimizing
– Excellent verbal and writing skills, in English (and Dutch);
– Bachelor Degree Education and work level.