Vacancy | Global Social Media Manager
Are you a social media passionate who wants to go global?
You will become a Manager in the Corporate Social Media Team acting primarily as a business liaison, directly working on social media strategy and enablement in priority areas to improve social ROI. You will report to the Global Social Media Director for the execution of programs that drive social media maturity and adoption in the organization, including the implementation and management of social media tools and technologies.
You will be responsible for setting the strategic guidance for social media and enabling the priority areas of this company across the different business units. As the Social Media Manager, you will take care of the implementation, enablement and management of social technologies regarding the organization, such as Social Relationship Software. Also, around this topic, you will drive the collaboration and knowledge sharing within marketing and communications.
– Strong oral and writing communication and presentation skills
– Able to develop and apply creative solutions to complex issues
– Able to work autonomously and independently yet integrate appropriately with other groups
– Able to build effective relationships in large, complex organizations
– 7 – 10 years of experience in marketing and communications (in the area of social media)
– Experience in services and/or business to business marketing
– Experience with implementation and management of social media tools and technologies
– Program management skills
– Analytical skills
– Budget management and financial reporting skills
An interesting and challenging position with essential responsibilities regarding social media in an international, high-performance work-environment.
For more information and to apply, please contact Rutger van der Laan, 06 553 818 74 or email@example.com.