Job vacancy | Retention Marketing Specialist | Sunweb Group
As a Retention Marketing Specialist in Sunweb’s Customer Experience team, your goal is to structurally improve the retention for customers and prospects through all phases of the customer journey. Together with the marketing teams, you optimize the channels and media that our consumers actively and reactively use to find their next holiday experience. You are the go-to colleague for any customer retention plan/campaign/insight and work closely together with our full-stack marketing teams and digital marketing development teams.
You are passionate about seeing the results of your work with actual data objectively, not only for the energy positive results bring but also to improve your work and yourself. You are eager to learn and experiment with new ways to achieve business targets.
Your challenge as Sunweb’s Retention Marketing Specialist:
• Design & define retention formats throughout the customer journey, from lead generation, cross and up-sell service experience after the booking and during the holiday, to helping the customers find their way back towards their next holiday
• Initiate and support retention pilots and campaigns with Sunweb’s marketing teams
• Support in defining an analytical framework for retention efforts and modeling
• Manage and own the necessary tool set (Customer Data Platform, Marketing Automation, and Campaign Management Tool)
• Improve customer satisfaction and loyalty using customer feedback and NPS scores
Why join Sunweb Group?
• International, ambitious, and dynamic organization
• Full-time position (40h) at Sunweb’s Rotterdam office
• 25 holiday days plus 6 ATV (based on full-time employment)
• Challenging environment with space to grow and learn
• Attractive discount when booking with Sunweb’s brands
What about you?
Sunweb Group is looking for an enthusiastic candidate who has
• At least 5 years of experience in retention marketing and eCommerce
• Strong analytical skills and understanding of the customer journey
• Strong collaborative skills and experience in working with email, campaign management, and online marketers
Sunweb Group appreciates colleagues with a high sense of ownership, who are customer-centric and eCommerce enthusiasts. Collaboration, working together towards a mutual goal, and proactiveness are key to success. In combination with continuous learning and development for yourself.
Are you interested in this position or do you have questions ? Feel free to contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org or +31653128802.