Vacancy | SEA Specialist| Belvilla
The @Leisure Group, part of Axel Springer SE, is one of the largest players in the market for accommodation rentals, such as holiday homes and holiday parks. @leisure is a market leader in the Benelux, Denmark and the German online vacation rental markets with its core brands Belvilla, DanCenter/Danland and Traum-Ferienwohnungen. More than 3 million holidaymakers from over 118 different countries book their holiday every year with @leisure.
We are looking for an experienced SEA Specialist Germany.
The SEA Specialist is responsible for the SEA results of Belvilla brands in the German market. In this role, the SEA Specialist is responsible for generating, optimising and analysing the SEA campaigns for the Belvilla- and DanCenter accounts.
The SEA Specialist Germany will be reporting into the Acquisition Manager.
Task and Responsibilities
• Draft, implement, manage and monitor SEA strategy for Belvilla- and DanCenter accounts.
• Report on overall performance and performance of each.
• Ensure cost-efficiency and cost-effectiveness by automating campaigns.
• Provide ongoing analysis of paid search campaigns, visibility and performance metrics.
• Analyse audiences, competitors, market and trends to improve optimisation.
• Accountable for budget and forecast.
• Assist Senior SEA Specialist in defining the overall strategy and translation to the different brands and markets.
• Stay updated about all online marketing & Market developments.
• Responsible for relevant management reporting.
Skills and Requirements
• Bachelor/Master degree in relevant area.
• At least 3 years SEA experience in a commercial environment, preferably in the online travel industry.
• You are very well acquainted with systems like AdWords, BingAds, Google Analytics, Excel and preferably DS.
• Analytical, accurate and excellent communication skills.
• A proactive and result driven team player.
• Excellent German and English language skills.
• Dutch language skills are preferred.
A dynamic position at the heart of the organisation, actually contributing to the growth ambitions of @Leisure. Your personal approach will be validated and you will have ample opportunity to grow in an expanding business. Your initiatives and creativity will not only be welcomed, the will be rewarded as well. They have an informal culture where they motivate and support each others. They are proud to be the best in their business!