Vacature | CarNext | Senior Marketing Data Analyst
Do you have 4+ years of experience as a data analyst after you finished your Bachelor’s degree? Are you a master in SQL, (PostgreSQL and Big Query) combined with experience with programming in Python or R? Would you like to work for a ambitions growth organisation as CarNext.com in an exciting and constantly changing (online) market? If you answered yes to the above questions, please apply for this challenging position as our Senior Marketing Data Analyst in our international scale-up environment!
As the Senior Marketing Data Analyst, you will make a crucial contribution to the insight and utilization of data within the company. Whilst being a valuable member of the Marketing Department, you will work with all parts of the company to help them give the right business decision. It’s important to us that our new Senior Data Analyst is someone who works with precision, is decisive, has a great set of analytical skills and loves driving business decisions coming from data.
In this role you will be:
- Identifying trends Analyzing patterns in measurement data, expanding validation options;
- Fixing the data issues and communications around it
- Creating new metrics after doing all the necessary checks
- Testing hypothesis
- Participate in project teams for custom measurements and data flows;
- Developing the data collection of new meters;
- Support in the daily activities of the Data team;
- Organizing imports and exports of data (APIs);
- Contributes actively to securing and transferring knowledge in the organization;
- Building knowledge meters and protocols;
Must haves for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree (undergraduate program completed), preferably in Engineering, Business, Marketing or other relevant fields, a Master’s degree is a nice to have
- 4+ years of experience as data analyst, which required good stakeholder management and communication skills
- Stakeholder Management and good communication skills
- Statistical knowledge and data modelling is required
- Really analytical mindset and eye for business needs
- Mastered in Excel
- Mastered in SQL, (PostgreSQL and Big Query)
- Have experience with Programming Languages – Python (or R)
- Statistical knowledge and good understanding of mathematical theorems
- English (fluent, verbally and written), and second language is a nice to have
Skills that you need in order to succeed in this position:
- Ambition and self-motivation
- Energetic, flexible and always looing to learn new things;
- An amazing team player and willing to go above and beyond in delivering great work;
- Have a proactive and flexible mind set, with an attitude to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, start-up like environment.
Are you interested and do you meet the desired profile? Then respond now! You can contact Kiki van der Ben via +31611514977 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Kiki is also always easily accessible via LinkedIn. If you know the right candidate, we would of course also like to hear from you!