Vacancy | SEO Specialist | Belvilla
The @Leisure Group, part of Axel Springer SE, is one of the largest players in the market for accommodation rentals, such as holiday homes and holiday parks. @leisure is a market leader in the Benelux, Denmark and the German online vacation rental markets with its core brands Belvilla, DanCenter/Danland and Traum-Ferienwohnungen. More than 3 million holidaymakers from over 118 different countries book their holiday every year with @leisure.
We are looking for an experienced SEO Specialist.
As SEO Specialist, you will be responsible for strategizing and executing SEO programs for different brands and countries within the @Leisure Group. You will play a pivotal role in driving SEO project; from ideation to completion. The output of your work will be used throughout multiple areas in parallel with teams of highly skilled developers and copywriters with complementary skills to drive business growth through SEO.
We seek candidates who are ambitious, action-oriented, highly motivated, result-focused, and who have proven themselves in fast moving performance marketing environments.
Task and Responsibilities
• Responsible for Organic growth across multiple brands and countries through content and technical optimisations.
• Advocate SEO best practices and the value of SEO with executives and business partners across the organisation and act as a key stakeholder and subject matter expert on SEO projects.
• Be responsible for identifying the highest priority fixes or opportunities for improving search visibility.
• Define SEO priorities and collaborate with tech teams to ensure that SEO projects are incorporated into the overall tech roadmap.
• Continuous alignment with Guest Marketing and Homeowner Marketing team to develop cohesive roadmaps; execute on seasonal content strategies; report performance results to key stakeholders.
• Meet with Content Marketeers and Guest Marketeers on a bi-weekly cadence to provide insights and training on keyword research and on-page optimizations.
• Conduct tech audits using tools and platforms such as Google Trends, Google Search Console, Arefs, etc. to identify any new issues impacting SEO performance (e.g. XML Sitemap errors, erroneous redirects, massive generation of duplicate URLs, missing meta tags, page load speed, in-crawlability of content)
• Translate SEO insights into comprehensive business impact analyses and communicate to management and relevant stakeholders.
• Align all major SEO activities with product management / product owners and the content team.
• Be responsible for managing external service providers / agencies.
Skills and Requirements
• Bachelor/Master degree in Marketing or related area – preferably in Computer Science and/or Marketing.
• 3+ years of experience as a SEO consultant, tech and content.
• Expert with Google Analytics, Search console, SEO Tools like Ahrefs, Majestic.
• SEO best practice for Google & Bing.
• Capable of suggesting scaled SEO solutions on large platforms.
• Fulfill ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests from the organisation.
• Communication skills (both verbal and written); the ability to convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction to all levels of stakeholders.
• Team player with strong interpersonal, relationship-building, and stakeholder management skills.
• Speaks and writes fluent English.
• Knows how to work with local teams in several European countries. Transfer strategy and text to native content & technics.
A dynamic position at the heart of the organisation, actually contributing to the growth ambitions of @Leisure. Your personal approach will be validated and you will have ample opportunity to grow in an expanding business. Your initiatives and creativity will not only be welcomed, the will be rewarded as well. They have an informal culture where they motivate and support each others. They are proud to be the best in their business!