Job vacancy | SEO Specialist | Sunweb Group
For Sunweb Group we are looking for an experienced SEO Specialist! Even though you will be based in our Rotterdam office, you will have contact with our developers in Spain as well as our marketing team. You will have the opportunity to develop and execute a global SEO strategy and bring SEO to the next level for Sunweb Group!
Your challenge as Sunweb’s SEO specialist:
• Your goal is to improve organic traffic, rankings and CTR for the different brands and domains of Sunweb Group.
• Develop and oversee the global SEO strategy for Sunweb Group, identifying the priority coverage areas across all brands and geographic markets.
• Perform in-depth SEO analysis (e.g. keyword research, competitive benchmarking, content analysis, etc.) for optimization opportunities.
• Work closely with the marketing, e-commerce and content teams and advising them on the execution of local content strategies.
• Train and inspire your colleagues on all different SEO aspects and make them as passionate about SEO as you are.
• Initiate the technological improvements regarding SEO and work closely together with web development teams.
• Track, report, and visualize SEO performance and outcomes of SEO initiatives on an ongoing and ad-hoc basis.
• Identify new SEO trends and forecast important market developments.
• Understand the role of other disciplines, like UX, web analytics and SEA and look for opportunities to create synergy.
Why join Sunweb Group?
• A full-time job in an international, ambitious, and progressive organization.
• You will work in a young and motivated team where you are continuously challenged.
• Lead your own initiatives and have real responsibility over your work.
• Opportunities to further develop your talents and fulfil your ambitions.
• An attractive discount on travel of our brands.
• 25 + 6 extra vacation days (at a full-time employment)
What about you?
• Bachelor/Master degree in marketing, communication, business, economics or similar.
• Minimum 2+ years of professional SEO experience (content + technical).
• Excellent level of English is a must, Dutch is a great advantage.
• Solid understanding of international SEO with demonstrated experience in developing and executing SEO strategies.
• You have great Excel or Google Spreadsheets skills.
• Analytical mindset and experience with analyzing data and translating it to actions.
• Experience with SEO tooling, like Google Search Console, Ryte, Screaming Frog, Majestic and SEMrush.
• Excellent team player with people skills, a ‘can do’ mentality and a convincing, enthusiastic attitude.
• A passion for SEO and the intrinsic motivation to become an SEO guru.
Sunweb Group values proactive colleagues who are eager to get new information and advice. Involving colleagues to improve campaigns together. Continuous learning and improvement are some of the key aspect. You don’t do this alone, but together with the different teams.
Are you interested in this position or do you have questions ? Feel free to contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org or +31653128802.